- The aim of project object detection is to detect all instances of objects from an image, such as people, cars, or faces in an image.
- This is as simple as the location of the object, a location, and scale, or the extent of the object defined in terms of a bounding box.
- Object localization refers to identifying the location of one or more objects in an image and drawing a bounding box around their extent.
- Object detection does the work of combining these two tasks and localizes and classifies one or more objects in an image.
- We can now easily detect and classify multiple objects within an image with high accuracy.
- We can also do the same for video detection. If you want multiple detections from video, then you can easily detect objects from the video.