- Transcribing Software is a professional audio playback control software design tool that assists in the transcription of audio recordings.
- It is installed on the typist’s computer and can be controlled using the keyboard (hotkeys) or foot is used to play and transcribe recordings and videos in a variety of formats.
- Transcribing software is available on both Mac and Windows.
- Implemented features and bug fixes related to hardware (foot pedal).
- Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. Supported professional foot pedal controller device with transcription software, from which a typist can install transcription software on their computer and control audio playback using the foot pedal.
- Platform: C++ and Objective C
- Tools: Xcode, Foot Pedal device
- OS: Windows, macOS